General Data Protection Regulations 2018
Vara Consulting Engineers confirm that any personal information collected by VCE is handled and held securely.
- We record the names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of our confirmed and potential Client base;
- We will only ever share your details with third parties who need them because they are involved in the development, such as but not exclusively Local and Statutory Authorities, Party Wall Surveyors, Builders and Contractors etc. We would always endeavour to let you know who we have contacted;
- We rarely have reason to know our Client’s bank or card details, and we would never keep a record of them;
- At any time you can make a reasonable request to know the information that is held on our records.
VCE is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. In the event we ask you to provide certain information, by which you can be identified, when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
VCE may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· Your name
· contact information including email address, home address and phone numbers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may require to contact you to discuss your requirement pre, during and after service is provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required to do with other professionals to complete your project or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Vara Consulting Engineers Ltd, Unit 2H4, Argyle House, Second Floor, Southside, Joel St, Northwood Hills, Middlesex HA6 1NW
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.